Friday, September 12, 2008

September 4th --Page 2 of Kiggins Re-model update

These are the stairs to the 2nd floor -- just above the window seat from the last posting.
There are several rooms here and one will be the laundry!

This is some more of that wallboard from the original house -- small pieces of wood put together with cement.
In the front of the house, two rooms will be their daughter's bedroom/living area.






The rest of these photos are from the 2nd floor but I am not sure what is what. The Master bedroom is in the back of the house connected to an outdoor terrace. . . right now all the rooms look the same and since I didn't write down what I was taking photos of, I am not positive of which room is going to be what for some of these.




Southern view from second floor.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I just love that landing with the long bench and the small paned windows that open out. The woodwork is exquisite throughout the house.

I'm so glad you're documenting this remodel!