Saturday, September 27, 2008

September 26-- Kiggins Re-model


I was a little disappointed that they were not finishing the front of the house painting today but I guess the weather had something to do with it.

Looks like the scaffolding is up for work on windows on the south side of the house.

Removing the paint from window frames. . .



I don't remember seeing this hole cut for a window in this part of the house. . .




Oh no! It looks like the window got broken -- the tree is a reflection in the window and obscures the crack somewhat. . .

4 comments:

Lilli & Nevada said...

wow they have come a long ways on this. can't wait to see the inside

Lew said...

It's been a while since I visited. They have done a lot of work, but it looks like lots more to do before the new owners can move in. You are doing a great job of documenting this whole project!

Cindi said...

Thanks for documenting the remodel...I am really enjoying it!

Gypsy Lala said...

I do enjoy reading your post.